Celebrities sporting voluminous, lush eyelashes have been in vogue. Now fake eyelashes have gone a long way from a special occasion adornment to a must-have daily accessory.
With the party season getting into full swing, many of us will be trying to glam up at office desks pre-work do. It usually involves hovering around a compact and struggling to add a pair of falsies. What exactly you need to do to get those lashes on right the first time?
After all, applying false eyelashes wrong can lead to a disaster to your entire look. Here are a few easy steps to get falsies in line every time:
Curl natural lashes and apply mascara.
Give your natural lashes a bit of “oomph” factor and add a coat of mascara. It can help you create a shelf effect to support your falsies better.
Trim lashes to fit eyes.
Don’t ever stick on your lashes straight from the box. Everyone’s eyes are different sizes and shapes. Make sure a perfect application by trimming your lashes best suiting the length of your eye.
Use glue and wait.
Apply glue to the lash band carefully and sparingly. Don’t make an attempt to stick it to your eye right away. The glue needs to be nice and tacky before you attempt to stick it along the lash line.
Stick down lashes.
Place the lashes exactly where the natural bulk of lashes start. Just look down and press the lashes along the lash line – pressing down in the outer edge, center, and the inner corner.
Tips to apply and maintain false lashes perfectly
- First do your eye makeup – the lashes will get in the way and may get covered in makeup.
- Set your lashes perfectly by pushing and pinching your natural lashes together with falsies. You should apply mascara.
- Add a few dots of adhesive along your lash line and the fake lashes to make the lashes last longer.
- Soften the lash and prevent “pop-up” by rolling the false lashes around your finger or a makeup brush before applying.
- While trimming, start it from the outer edge and cut from the vain to avoid over chopping.
Tips to get your lashes looking luscious
- Take lashes out of the box correctly to prevent ruining them. Do so from the outer edge instead of the inner.
- Keep a mirror in position near you that allows you look down into it while applying.
- Try trimming lashes in half and applying to the outer corner for a more natural look.
- Use a little more glue to the inner corner and outer edges of your lashes to keep the ends firmly down.
- If your fake lashes don’t come with glue, buy good quality adhesive to apply falsies.
- If you find a small, visible gap between your lashes and eyelid. You shouldn’t worry. Fill in the gap with a matte black liner or shadow.
Final Consideration –
Now I hope you have got a better overview on how to make yourself party ready with falsies. It’s time to shop for the best, 100% natural hair made fake eyelashes at Madame Madeline and amplify your overall style statement beautifully.
Please check out the latest videos, activities of false eyelashes on YouTube and stay up-to-date with the current trends. Stay in touch with Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, and Instagram social networks! Feel free to share your views and suggestions in the comment section below! Let’s get started!